Bookmarks help you keep track of favorite or helpful content. Save community content to your profile to easily find it and comment, reply or share by bookmarking it.
To bookmark content:
- Locate the content (documents, blogs, polls, status updates and discussions) you want to bookmark.
- Select Bookmark.
Find your bookmarks by going to your profile:
- Select your name in the upper right corner.
- Go to Bookmarks.
- All content that you have bookmarked will be featured below, but you can filter the view by type, text and tags or sort it by date bookmarked or title.
Find your bookmarks by search:
- From any page within the community, click the search box at the top of the page and select Bookmarked.
- A list of content that you've bookmarked will appear and you can select the title of the content if it appears or you can click Show all bookmarks at the bottom of the list to view more.
- All content that you have bookmarked will be featured with the option filter by type, text and tags or sort it by date bookmarked or title. You can also toggle between Your bookmarks and All, public bookmarks from everyone in the community.