Have you seen the recent video series on building data and analytics? We asked a variety of Johnson Controls employees how they see building data and analytics impacting our customers – and the products we create. They talked about pulling the truly useful information out of flood, using data to find and predict problems, how analytics can help busy teams prioritize, and measuring results to prove value.
Miss the series? View them here:
- Building Intelligence: Solving Issues with Analytics
- Making Sense of Data: Using Analytics to Find and Predict Problems
- The ROI of Analytics: Prioritize Efforts and Resources
- Measuring Savings: Using Analytics to Track Progress
- The Big Data Picture: Better Decisions at a Glance
Are you using building data analytics to help manage your buildings? Leave a comment and tell us how you're applying building data today - and what you'd like to see in the future.